Thursday, June 03, 2010

Con mis padres

Apologies for the lack of recent blog content. I have been a bit busy for the last week, entertaining some important guests.

We have had quite a few blog-worthy experiences in this time. What has been lacking is the blogging time/internet connection.

We have been having a great time and will share the experience with the loyal blog readership very soon.

And trust me. You will not be disappointed. You might see a picture of my mom shlepping garbage out of the all-girls elementary school. You might see a picture of my dad making my bed more ergonomic.

That's just to whet your palate.

You will not see any Diet Coke. You will not see any pictures from the supermarket in Cuenca, either (I learned that from my last trip there).

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

lindaj1 said...

I've been waiting for an update on the big visit. It seems I may get it from the padres before I read it on the blog! :( Hope you had fun with your visitors.

The other Kitah Bet teacher

Dayna said...

I have to tell you I'm so excited to read your blog. I miss Warren & Miss DeDe a great deal! So glad they got to come visit and see you!

Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip. I love the pictures.

Thank you for sharing them..

Aunt Shira