Thursday, November 04, 2010

Fridge update



As you can tell by the picture, my fridge is still in my kitchen. Although not exactly providing an Arctic chill, the fridge is definitely cold and the freezer noticeably colder.

The only slight issue is that the door does not stay closed. There is a problem with the seal, and it stays permanently ajar. So my landlord jammed a wooden pole between the door and the wall. I have suggested some less obtrusive solutions. They should take fewer than four months to install.

(I sure hope I didn't jinx anything with this post.)

(But if there is anything to jinx, I'd like to do it now so that I have a properly functioning fridge for the rest of my service instead of partially functioning fridge that completely craps out a week before my service ends (forcing me to split the cost of a new fridge with my landlord)

No comments: