Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hear ye, Hear ye

If you didn't know, I am leaving Israel on Sunday morning, which means that I'm trying to make the most of my final few days here (I have already consumed eight kilos worth of nectarines and plums this week). In the meantime, I am planning on writing a final recap post for my summer. Part of it will include a press conference, that's where you guys come in. Please send me questions, either through e=mail or the comments section, that you would like me to answer in this "comprehensive" review of the summer.

This post will also include some things that have happened in the last week (pretty busy -> no blog time). Expect this final post to be up sometime when I get back to America (I would've wanted to post it before I leave but I need to bubble wrap and put my computer in my checked luggage), I hope.

No comments: