Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Maybe I should open a petting zoo

In the continuing saga of animals I find in my house, I found another creature last night.

I walked into my kitchen to brush my teeth (better water pressure and I don´t bump my head on the light bulb) when I saw something on the wall. It kind of camoflauged, but I could tell that it wasn´t part of the wall (it being three dimensional and having a shadow were the giveaways).



Well, I scared him away with a sponge.

This whole run-in with the lizard makes me wonder whether it would have been a better idea to keep the cat around to scare the lizards away. After lying in bed for three hours pondering this question last night, I decided that it was better to get rid of the cat because who knows what other kinds of animals the cat would scare away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the kitty much better....
Ask uncle Steve about our lizards in the shower on our honeymoon...maybe he should have used the sponge technique....
Aunt Shira