Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bondermania hits Ecuador

So I was on the phone with one of my friends last night when my host cousin walked into the room, wearing his pijamas.

I noticed him walk into the room, and, when I saw the olde English D on his sleeve, I had to do a double take.

I immediately hung up the phone and tried to explain to my four-year old cousin that he was wearing pijamas of my favorite baseball team. He is four, so that was a bit of a struggle, but his parents appreciated it.



As a wise man once said: ¨Good things don´t end with ´-eum.´ They end with ´-mania´ or ´-teria´ ¨

3 comments:

Avery said...

maybe you and bondo can play catch when your baseball mitt arrives…

Ariella said...

Very Cute! Glad to see there are Tiger Fans all over the world, even if they don't know they are!

DeDe said...

It's like being at home. Yoni, did you bring your Tiger pjs to Ecudor?

I'm thinking "Fever Pitch"

love, your mom