Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pirate on the bus?

I heard a chirping on the bus back from Machala today.

That's pretty standard because people will frequently take their little chickens on the bus. So I didn't think much of it.

Then I looked up from my book and saw that a guy standing in the aisle had a parakeet perched on his shoulder. He was just chillin' there.

A few minutes later, the happy little parakeet left a happy little doo doo on the dude's shirt. The turd started at the guys shoulder line and, thanks to gravity, slowly dripped its was down the guys back.

I didn't take a picture of this fake pirate because the bus isn't the safest place, and real pirates frequent the bus and plunder for electronics.

(The guy on the bus did not have any pegged or hooked extremities.)

1 comment:

Matt and Melanie Hildebrandt said...

I saw a person with a big bird perched on her shoulder walking down the street the other day (no poop, though)! Bizarre that pirates are taking over the world!