Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where did he get that sign?

So I was walking through town today when the price board at one of the local butcher shops caught my eye.

Now, I don´t really look at how much a piece of beef will cost me very often, but it was something about the board that drew my attention.

It was the fact that this butcher had yoinked this white board from a nearby school and put it out front of his shop.



How do I know this?

The governor put his name on all the blackboard his government has given to the schools. And this one has his name on it.

I first noticed this a few weeks ago, and the board is still up. I don´t see it going anywhere anytime soon.

2 comments:

Rubes said...

Stealing from public schools? We don't know anything about that around here...

Indictment alleges money laundering, bribery, and extortion by ex-DPS employees

DeDe said...

apparently petty crime compared to the "D",
sorry to say.