Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I´m not the only one


One morning while staying at Ivan's house, I was the first one out of bed. I went outside to see if the laundry I had put on the line the previous day had dried.

I noticed there was a guy waiting there for Ivan, which I thought was strange because I could still hear Ivan snoring. They guy started talking to me. I didn't say anything to initiate the conversation and didn't respond to anything he said, but he still managed to speak to me for 20 minutes before Ivan came outside.

I had no idea what that guy was saying. His strange accent was made even more difficult by the fact that he hadn't completely sobered up from the previous day's drinking.

I asked Ivan's wife, whose name I never learned, if she understands what that guy says. She reassured me that she has no clue, either. 

No comments: